Have you been to the tulips yet this year? The other day I took my girls. When we first got there, it was raining really hard so, we wandered around the indoor displays and ate a giant cookie from the gift shop while we waited for the rain to slow down. The fields were incredibly beautiful and I’m thinking we’ll be going again, before tulip season is over.
There are many ways to enjoy the tulips and Tulip Town is one of them! A lot of sunshine is in the forecast so gather up your people and go! Maybe invite another Mom and her kids to join you, or go as a family today after you do an Easter Egg hunt!
5 Things to Bring to Tulip Town:
- Cash (sure there’s an ATM, but who wants that fee?)
- Rubber Boots-Hello, mud puddles! They’re like kid magnets. Don’t fight it…just bring those boots…and maybe a change of clothes.
- Young kids! Ages 6 and under are FREE…. Looking to get out of the house and run some energy off? Go walk those little guys around the tulips!
- Maybe your appetite?! There’s a cute little cafe there with food that looked delicious and a gift shop with GIANT cookies (they are AHH-MAZING).
- Your bulb order! Looking to grow a variety of tulips? How about over 70 different kinds! This is a great place to order bulbs. Order online or there.
Hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm, later when weather permits.
A big thank you to The Patchery, for allowing me to be an ambassador and for the opportunity to design the sweet dresses pictured above for my girls. To design a unique piece of clothing, perfect for play, outings, church and everything in between, be sure to visit The Patchery’s website. When you order, use the code HealthyMama15 to receive 15% off your total order! (excludes gift cards)