National Park Week, April 16 to 24 2016, is America’s largest celebration of national heritage and to celebrate, entrance into these parks is FREE! It’s about exploring, discovering, being outside, enjoying this amazing world, and enhancing America’s best idea—the national parks! It’s all happening in your national parks. Here are 11 PNW National Parks to visit. Are any in your area? Of course, be sure to check with local ranger stations for closures and current weather conditions before going.
Camping, hiking, picnicing, snowshoeing and more…..there are so many ways to enjoy the National Parks in the PNW!
- Denali National Park and Preserve
- Gates of the Arctic National Park
- Glacier Bay National Park
- Katmai National Park and Preserve
- Kenai Fjords National Park
- Kobuk Valley National Park
- Lake Clark National Park
Do you plan to visit any parks during National Park Week?