Last Saturday, for the first time in a long time, we found ourselves without any plans. Rain was falling steadily so, baseball was called off for the day. As much as we’ve loved baseball, this break was welcome. Loading the kids up, we headed to Padilla Bay for the afternoon.
This place. If you’re anywhere close, you need to take your kids.
Here are 5 personal highlights:
- It’s free. Looking for something fun and inexpensive to do on a rainy day? Add this to your list.
- There’s a kids room filled with books, games, toys and all sorts of activities, for kids a variety of ages.
- The aquariums are really, really cool and full of sea creatures native to this area.
- They put on amazing and FREE kids workshops! Sign up by email here or check their calendar to be notified of upcoming events!
- There’s a beautiful and short little trail that takes you down to the beach.