Community is the heart of this site, whether we’re planning an in-person event or sharing neat things happening in the area. It’s been a blast to feature many local people, including flower farmers, event planners, yoga teachers and the list goes on and on. We have had some of the BEST guest posts! The best part is often these online relationships have turned into real-life friendships. Have we mentioned how much we love the people in this area? It’s also been so fun to have a place where women can share their stories and teach us about what they know (for example snowshoeing with kids!). You all are amazing!
So….this site is rapidly growing and we wanted to pull you all in and let you know about a few ways YOU can participate here at NW Healthy Mama. This is a place where your voice is valued. Share your stories, or email us when you see a business/person/hike/recipe and so on that you especially love. Here on NW Healthy Mama, we love working WITH our readers.
Ways YOU (or your business) Can Participate in NW Healthy Mama
- Email over your family-friendly Halloween/Harvest Party ideas! We have a post coming up where we’ll be featuring some great events around the area and we’d love to include your ideas.
- Have a favorite hike with great photos? Write up a post about it (short is fine!) and a little bio about yourself. We’d love to feature your voice and hear your trip report!
- Share your stories about being a strong Mom. What have you overcome and what makes you strong? EVERY woman has a story to tell and this site is a great place to encourage others by sharing.
- Email us about your event. Hosting a giving tree? Want to share about Operation Christmas Child? Working on something that will really benefit others and your community? We’d love to help you spread the word!
- Share your healthy recipes! Yes, we love coming up with recipes for you, but we know you’re out there making amazing things, too! Feel free to send them over and have them published (great photos appreciated).
- Use #nwhealthymama on Instagram to share your amazing PNW life and have your photos featured. You all are amazing and we love the way you’ve been using this tag!
- Suggest your get-together ideas! We’ve done a Moms and Kids Hike and a Ladies Day Out to tour the Back to Eden Garden. We’d love your ideas for another event!
- If you own a business, advertise with us! This site reaches thousands of families primarily in Western Washington. We enthusiastically and honestly deal with companies we believe in. When you advertise with us, it is a partnership, where we are cheering for you. Learn more about advertising with us here.