As I sit to write this, it’s 45 degrees outside. My kiddos are still asleep and a fun Friday is ahead of us. What are you up to today? We (I mean my hubby and bro-in-law) will be installing flooring at our house today, I’ll be helping at the kids school and then other normal Mom stuff.
First before the day begins, I wanted to share this recipe that I recently created with ya’ll. These cookies are so delicious. I’ve made them multiple times over the last week and each time, they’re all gobbled up.
When you make them, be sure to let them cool on the cookie sheet before removing them. That way, they’ll be set and not too crumbly.
Feel free to add in raisins, coconut, walnuts, chia seeds, flax, dried fruit, chocolate chips…and the list of yummy add-ins goes on and on!
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil (I prefer Barleans)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups rolled oats
- In a medium sized glass bowl melt the coconut oil.
- Stir in the honey, pumpkin, spices and oats.
- Scoop into cookie-sized lumps on a non-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 15 minutes.
- Remove and leave on the cookie sheet until cool.
- Feel free to add in raisins, coconut, walnuts, chia seeds, flax, dried fruit, chocolate chips...and the list of yummy add-ins goes on and on!