Hi friends! I shared a 60 second video about this today on Facebook (here’s the link), but I also wanted to share this simple recipe here. If you’re like me, this cold weather is doing a number on your skin….and not in a good way. A coconut oil sugar scrub will exfoliate and hydrate all at once.
When I whipped this up today, I added in a few drops of peppermint oil and a dash of food coloring to make it nice and pretty for gift giving. Feel free to use this recipe as a base and then add in things like chopped rosemary, orange zest, essential oils, brown sugar, coffee and the list goes on and on…..
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Barleans Organic Coconut Oil
- 5-10 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Melt the Barleans Organic Coconut Oil and stir in the sugar.
- Next, stir in a few drops of essential oil.
- Store in a glass tub or jar. (Makes enough to fill an 8 ounce jar perfectly)
- Decorate your jar with pretty paper, ribbon or a fun label.
Another favorite is this Rosemary Orange Scrub. Be sure to grab the recipe here.
What scent combinations are your favorite?